12:03 AM

Time For A New Piercing

Well, it's been a little over 7 years since I've had a new piercing (not counting the re-pierce of my cartilage in November 2007.....even counting that one, it's been too long). My last one was my tragus...before that was my rook (not sure on the exact dates). Anyway, I'd like your opinion on what I should get next. I have a couple of ideas but am having trouble narrowing them down.

The ones I'm debating over are: the snug (also known as an anti-helix...can be pierced with a captive bead hoop, as shown in the picture, or with a curved barbell, which is what I think I'll go with), and the anti-tragus (which could be pierced with either type of jewelry, as well).

Now, there are pros and cons to both. The snug would have to be in my left ear (where my tragus is pierced) so it wouldn't interfere with the rook piercing in my right ear. And the anti-tragus would have to be in the right ear, so as to not interfere with the tragus piercing in my left ear. Do you see my dilemma? I'm also concerned that I would not be able to wear regular earrings in my lobes if I went with the anti-tragus (I have two holes in each earlobe that I wear earrings in pretty regularly).

I'm planning on going sometime tomorrow, so I'll need your input ASAP. When I decide to do something like this, there isn't much planning/preparation....which adds to the excitement/thrill of it. I've been thinking of it for a while, really.....it just hit me this afternoon when I got home from work that this is something I need to do right now. Something for me.

0 comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Daily Quote