8:49 PM

HCG Diet (Days 34-41)

Well, I'm nearing the end.  So far, I've lost 27 lbs. on the HCG Diet.  I can honestly say I'm sick of chicken and shrimp.  I'm ready to add a little variety in my diet.  According to the protocol, I must continue to follow the diet for three days following my last injection (which was yesterday).  So, I'm looking forward to Saturday when I can maybe have a hamburger and some watermelon!  Though I will still be restricted on what I eat, I am allowed different things.  

I go in Friday for my last official weigh-in and to have my measurements taken.  Though it is the end of the HCG diet, itself, this is only the beginning of a lifestyle of different eating habits.  I hope to continue to lose weight on my own.  And with the willpower I've shown over these last 41 days, I'm sure it will be no problem to overcome temptations I will face along the way.  Like I said before, I've got great support and no one will let me slip up.

0 comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Daily Quote