9:51 PM

HCG Diet (Days 11-33)

Sorry it has been a while since I have updated you on my progress.  Today is day 33, and I am still feeling great.  To date, I have lost 22 lbs and 12.5" total from my bust, waist, hips and thighs.  I can tell a HUGE difference in the way my clothes fit and the way I look.  According to my calculations, I have 7 more injections.  I will continue on the diet for 3 more days after my last injection (the HCG will stay in my system and continue to work).  So, by June 13, this phase will officially be over.  I go in next Friday (the 11th) to have my "after" picture taken.  And then they will instruct me on what the next phase will entail.  From what I've heard so far, it will be very similar to the South Beach Diet.  I've looked into it, and it seems like something I can handle.  Especially if I've survived the last month eating what little I have been.

It's really all about a lifestyle change.  If I continue to watch what I eat and add in a little cardio as I can, I will be able to continue to lose weight or maintain my current weight (which is a great improvement from where I started).

0 comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Daily Quote