10:09 PM

My Precious Pit Bulls



This is Lily and Hot Sauce.  They are like my children.  I adopted Lily (the white one) at 8 weeks (she will be 3 years old on the 28th of this month).  Hot Sauce (the red one) was 4 months old when I adopted her (she will be 3 on November 1).  They are BFF's....inseparable.  I couldn't imagine life without them. 

They are registered, spayed and microchipped according the guidelines of the Springfield, MO City Ordinance (http://www.springfieldmo.gov/health/pitbull.html).  I pay $50 per year, per dog to have them in the city limits.  What a load of crap. 

They are well-behaved dogs, though they have had no formal training.  They are fully house-broken and crate trained.  AND they love to go to the dog wash!  

0 comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Daily Quote