8:53 AM

Movie Quote Conversations

Somehow I manage to incorporate at least one movie quote into a conversation each and every day of my life.  The quotes are typically from comedies  I guess because I try to see the funny side in everything and not take life too seriously.  Life is too short.  And if Will Ferrell's character said something funny in a movie, and it fits in my conversation, I'm going to use it.  And the fact that I retain one-liners like nobody's business helps, too.  :)

Recently, I watched Gabriel Iglesias: Hot and Fluffy - Live From Bakersfield.  I laughed the entire time.  This guy is funny as hell and awesome at sound effects, impersonations and accents.  He really knows how to incorporate them into his act and he does it well.  He just goes out there and does his own thing and is himself.  That's what I liked the most about it.  And there are so many good one-liners.    

0 comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Daily Quote